12.30.2010

END OF THE YEAR

            It seems like yesterday I was ringing in 2010, and now another whole year has come and gone. I feel as I get older, time flies by at alarming speed. But, as I get older, I realize that time does in fact FLY BY and so we must make the best of it. Cheers to making the best of life, taking chances and never regretting them, and wearing whatever you like J

            Here are a few holiday gifts I got from my family. Boy do they know me well.



Canucks shirt: Roots


Scarves: Red - Wilfred from Aritizia, Camel - Club Monaco



Sequined Cardigan: Jacob


Gold Leaf Earrings: Violette Vendor (in Victoria)



Jeweled Shoes: Sam Edelman (but they are a size too big, so I'm waiting for a pair being shipped from Montreal. Absolute torture not being able to wear them!)


Christmas Cards from family and students


Camera: Nikon (been taking pictures of everything with it!)


My brother and I at the Canucks game on Boxing Day, family tradition!


      
        Tomorrow is New Year’s Eve and I can’t wait to party the night away at my brother’s show, FELIX CARTAL with MSTRKRFT at Hastings Racetrack. Perhaps I will see some of you there! Have a wonderful night and I will see you all in 2011!




No comments:

Post a Comment