1.15.2011

AND YOU LOOSED THE CHAINS


 “Fate: something that unavoidably befalls a person; synonymous with destiny, luck, kismet.”

         Happiness, success, and love – all fates I believe we are entitled to. But perhaps a most serendipitous fate is that of fashion fate. For me, I experienced a fashion fate so clever (and a bit ridiculous) that I cannot take credit for. While out last night for drinks, my date showed obvious curiosity in my new Coach purse. He proceeded to unhook the chain strap and attach both ends, making a long chain necklace. “You should wear it like this,” he said, as he slipped it around my neck. Can you see the light bulb flashing brightly above my head?

          Genius? Maybe. A bit silly? Probably. Resourceful? Definitely. Fate? Perhaps...





Shirt: Wilfred
Leaf ring: Aldo
Diamond ring: Club Monaco
Earrings: American Eagle
Chain: Coach

1 comment:

  1. these shots are perfect. u are so fierce in them. i especially love your ring.
    xoxo
    mina

    ReplyDelete