3.07.2011

IT STRUCK ME THAT THE TWO OF US COULD RUN

              Jacket and Top: Lululemon, Watch: Roots

 It has been two weeks since I have exercised, due to being sick. This morning I had a bit of a panic attack: the marathon is only two months away! I have an autism workshop this afternoon instead of class to teach, so I was able to run the seawall this morning, which was deserted. I even panicked a bit while I was running. Think you could run the seawall three more times? asked my conscious. Well, not today I couldn't. But I was able to run 10k in fifty minutes this Monday, and I am ok with that. The next three weekends I will be taking a two-hour yoga/running class with YYoga, which I am hoping will give me more focus on some serious training. Other than that, I am constantly searching for good tunes (I will need four hours worth) and cutting down on yummy treats (sigh). Oh, and hoping for this Vancouver weather to heat up, so I don't have to worry about dodging ice patches on the path.



Pants: Gap, Runners: Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment