3.31.2011

LIVE ON COFFEE AND FLOWERS

Shorts: Old Navy, Shirt: Gap, Shoes: Roberto Vianni, Ring: Aldo, Fishbone Necklace: from my uncle

I swear it felt like Spring today, yet still not warm enough to wear shorts. Not even paired with furry shoes. It is one month until the BMO Vancouver Marathon and I've got butterflies already. I am putting some indulgences aside for the month of April so that I feel my best for the big day. Except for staying out late, not giving that up, especially since there are a few things coming soon that I cannot wait to go to.
April 9 is Felix Cartal at the Beban Auditorium in Nanaimo, and I sure am making the trek out there for that show (the loyal sister I am).
April 16 is Portage and Main at The Red Room in Vancouver, and if you have not listened to these guys yet you have no idea what you're missing. Check them out here.
Joyeux avril!





No comments:

Post a Comment