6.16.2011

SOMEONE SEND A RUNNER FOR THE FEELING THAT I LOST TODAY

Shirt: Coldplay concert wear, Rings: Stella & Dot, Watch: Fossil, Friendship bracelets: handmade

Crazy time of year. End of school, report cards due, planning for next year's new job, two more runs in a week, packing for my month-long trip, hockey playoffs... Plus, I have been sick sick sick. I get stressed and inevitably my body decides to shut down. The only thing keeping me sane is weaving friendship bracelets, been working on them every night. Which seems sort of applicable right now, seeing as Vancouver - despite all the madness that has recently gone down - exudes a calm, strong friendship among those who know what this city, really, is all about.

Congratulations to the Vancouver Canucks, who came so far and made us proud!

If you have any information on last night's events, you can let VPD know here.  



No comments:

Post a Comment