9.18.2011

THERE'S NOTHING TO DO BUT I DON'T MIND WHEN I'M WITH YOU

Coat: Wilfred, Shirt: Gap, Pants: American Eagle, Shoes: Nine West

Taking it easy and trying to recharge for the next week of school. It's a lot to start a class, routines take time getting used to, I feel like I'm figuring things out just as much as my students are. Valuing opportunities to have some downtime, playing with toys and making crafts. The importance of breaks in the day, sometimes I yell out "freeze! Now dance like monkeys!" and we all stop our work and rock out for a bit. Little mindless activites are absolutely necessary to keep your sanity. Finding times this weekend to relax, going out for sushi and watching the Canucks hockey practice and eating grilled cheese and walking the dog around Steveston. Sometimes it's not really the things you do but who you do them with. Some people in my life have no idea how amazing they've been.


 My teacher daybook & an apple cupcake from a student's birthday

 Organized toys

Friday's art project: student faces

Vancouver Canucks training practice 

Meat & Bread grilled cheese 


New fall clothes, Pants: American Eagle, Sweater: Gap


1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh! I LOVE those pants. I've been looking for electric blue trousers for a while now.

    You must be the most stylish elementary school teacher out there!

    Bonnie
    http://ItsStrangelyMe.com

    ReplyDelete