9.12.2011

THE WIND IT TAKES YOU WHERE IT WANTS TO GO


Back to school... Twenty-one little faces every morning. Was never sure whether teaching was the right thing for me. Thought that my creativity would be stiffled in a classroom. Seems the opposite actually, my creativity at an all-time high when I am able to teach it to someone else, especially to such excited and adventurous six- and seven-year-old brains. Even the most basic things come alive in our classroom. Like arranging class rules in a sort of Scrabble way. Like the sink corner with glow-in-the-dark dinosaurs that keep the plants company. Like school supplies almost decorative there are so many. Like the reading corner turned nature hideaway. Like all these little things I never realized were so artistic-outlet-y until I had my own classroom.





1 comment:

  1. That last picture is adorable. At 21, I'd still love to sit and read in a place like that!
    __
    Rachael The Vancouver Cliché

    ReplyDelete