10.21.2011

ALWAYS TRIED TO GET ME FAR FROM HOME

Pyjama day - Shirt: Gap, Pants: Old Navy

A bit of a crazy week of ups and downs. Admittedly I can be so stubborn sometimes, it's hard for me to get over things and get back on track. A culmination of miscommunications and power struggles and locking my keys in my car (again) and having orange paint explode on me yesterday in class, something needed to change. Got back into running, forgot how good it felt. Literally, things make perfect sense when I think about them during a run. Mind clears up, answers come forth. Don't ever lose yourself, my mind says. You're much stronger than you think.

Halloween art from Thursday

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love running, I find that I do my best thinking during that time as well. I get a hardcore runner's high and I NEVER want to stop! People always laugh at me when I say running is such a peaceful thing haha. I hope you get back into it, good habit to have!

    P.S. Don't feel bad, I've locked my keys in my trunk before..... -__- MAJOR blonde moment.

    Bonnie
    http://ItsStrangelyMe.com

    ReplyDelete