10.12.2011

IN ALL THEIR GLORY IT'S GONNA SHAPE THEM


Pretty much the most exhausting thing ever, field trips, fell asleep on the bus-ride back to school, fifty noisy kids couldn't keep me awake. Best part was seeing my students just so excited, the hay ride and the apple orchard and the petting zoo and the pumpking patch, and the bouncy floor, now that was exciting. Pure joy on their faces when they were jumping on that bouncy floor. Another best part was watching my students all with their hands up in the air waiting to be called on to answer a question regarding apple farming, and the apple barn employee saying "you can just shout out the answer!" and they looked so confused, they don't ever yell out answers in class, they wait their turn and let others who are called on go first, that's the respectful thing to do. Pure pride on my face, what a great bunch I have.




No comments:

Post a Comment