11.12.2011

DON'T TURN ON THE LIGHTS


Being the sister of a DJ means some pretty mad hookups every so often. A couple weeks ago I got to fill in as an extra for my brother's new music video for his upcoming single, Don't Turn On The Lights. And for the past month I've been listening to his new album, offering up my keen musical ear to some ideas he runs by me (my uni degree is in concert piano and music education, not sure if y'all know that). But you peeps gotta wait for Felix Cartal's new music to come out, because, you know, being his big sister and all I got some serious family rights.

Skirt: Joe Fresh, Shirt: Gap

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jessica - congrats you won my giveaway to win $25 off at Get Stripped! email me your details at annalouisecohen@gmail.com and we'll get you that voucher!

    oh and you look STUNNING in the above pic! love the skirt and top combo

    ReplyDelete