3.20.2012

HE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS THE WORDS


Feel like I've been spending too much time living under a Steveston rock lately, although the presence of Spring Break makes it so incredibly easy to just forget my cares and do whatever. Finally had to come back to reality and have lunch with my mom this afternoon, talk about things like work and school and if there will be an illegal teacher strike or not. But, that only lasted a few hours, and honestly, I'd rather spend my time off in dreamland, whether it's snowshoeing or watching hockey or renting movies, where I can eat chips for dinner and not feel judged, where I can wear the same pair of sweatpants three days in a row and not worry about dressing up, where I can spend my time chillin out with someone who makes me so happy just by doing the simplest things.








No comments:

Post a Comment