3.26.2012

RAINBOWS AND POTS OF GOLD

Skirt: Joe Fresh, Shirt: H&M, Sandals: Lacoste, Necklaces: American Eagle, and handmade by a student

Cannot believe Spring Break is already over. Only three months left! Makes me kind of sad to think that my year will be up with this class in no time. And so, term three, a chance to do some really creative projects with my kids. We made these recycled rainbows right before Spring Break but I only just got around today to putting them up for display (and I had to let the glue dry, we used A LOT of glue for this project...). This may be one of my craftiest art projects I've done with my students yet. They're sooo colourful in the hallway.  Anddd we came back to plants growing from our seeds we planted two weeks ago. Yay! What a great start to the week.










No comments:

Post a Comment