5.30.2012

NOW THE MUSIC DIVIDES US INTO TRIBES


I knew this weekend would be good, and I had been waiting for it for months, but I totally underestimated how awesome of a music festival this one would be. Mostly because my brother hooked my bf and I up bigtime - free festival tickets and premier camping, which we thought was unreal. Turns out our black wristbands that were different from everyone else's blue ones were actually backstage festival tickets, which also meant catered food, unlimited booze, specified VIP viewing areas closest to the stages, and mingling with musicians behind the scenes. One of the best times was when someone came up to us at dinner and asked if we had just finished a set. We were too in shock of everything to come up with a good story about what band we played in. But seriously, I've never been so proud a sister as when I was watching my brother dj for some +3,000 fans all jumping around and dancing like crazy and singing along. It was an experience I'll never forget.






































No comments:

Post a Comment