8.28.2012

REVEAL THEMSELVES ONE STAR AT A TIME

Spent the weekend in Squamish for the music festival there, seems like one last hoorah before the summer ends. Nestled in the valley with skyhigh mountains surrounding the stages, I swear Squamish is the ideal setting for a series of concerts. Favourite times were running into many friends from Vancouver I didn't know would be there, listening to Wintersleep from the beer garden, head banging along to the head-banging members of The Sheepdogs, singing in call-and-response to Courage with The Tragically Hip, and watching in awe Dallas Green sing perfectly in tune every City and Colour song. Totally got my picture of The Hip up on the bigscreen photo montage as well, pretty sweet. Oh, and spending the weekend with my love, who I met at Live at Squamish last year. Awww.










No comments:

Post a Comment