2.18.2011

AND IF THE SNOW BURIES MY NEIGHBORHOOD


      The last of gymnastics with my students yesterday, of course it had to pour hail and snow as we walked through the park to get there. I was not pleased to be caught wearing my Sam Edelman jewelled flats, mais c'est la vie. Many of my little ones had to have their socks hung up to dry around the class; looks like no one was prepared for this weather. I was unsure of how my fur bag would hold up in the storm - toting around a wet animal is not quite the fashion statement I go for. But it survived, hooray! The thing I love about my fur bag is that it slings over my shoulder, so that I don't need to carry it. It leaves my hands free in order to hold little hands so those grade ones don't slip in the snow.




Coat & Shirt: H&M
Pants: Esprit
Shoes: Sam Edelman
Tuque: Rebel Rebel
Scarf: Club Monaco
Bag: made by me
Ring: American Eagle

No comments:

Post a Comment