2.14.2011

IF YOU WANT MORE LOVE, WHY DON'T YOU SAY SO

          
           Yesterday, I spent Sunday morning in Yaletown with my dad. We got coffee and talked hockey and watched my mom cross the finish line at the "First Half" half marathon. Then I spent the afternoon cooped up in my apartment sewing a fur bag modelled on one that I fell in love with seen in fashiontoast. Afternoon turned into evening, and while picking leftover bits of fur off my bedspread I thought about Valentine's Day. I typed and retyped and then deleted everything I wrote about Valentine's Day, because honestly, actually, I like it. I know it's all hype, but in such a busy world, maybe it is a good thing to have one day where you're made to stop and think about those you love.

            So, Happy Valentine's Day to all of you. And, Happy Birthday dad. : )





   Roses Shirt: made by me
Black Shirt: ZOA
Pants: Esprit
Bracelet: Blue Ruby
Ring: from the dentist
Bag: made by me

2 comments: