4.22.2011

BUT I WON'T FOLLOW YOU INTO THE RABBIT HOLE

Shoes: Ralph Lauren, Skirt: Club Monaco, Shirt: Gap, Belt: H&M

Towered over my lil grade ones in these shoes yesterday, can't stop wearing them, amazed by their comfiness (comfy enough to wear all day at school). Hid jelly beans and foil chocolate eggs in my grade ones' pencil boxes. Waited for the first kid to realize they were in there, and then one boy came up to me holding them in his hand, "I found these candies in my pencil box Miss Deitcher, but they're not mine." "Oh! Well gees, I don't know where they could have come from. Hmm that's so strange, you're sure they're not yours?" (Wink wink) The Easter Bunny obviously comes to school too, camouflaged in silk and wooden heels. So glad I teach grade one this year, their excitement and belief in everything makes me love going to work each morning.
Happy long weekend!




2 comments:

  1. I don't know whats cuter, your shoes or their bunny masks! Happy Easter!

    www.southmoltonststyle.com xxx

    ReplyDelete