4.18.2011

JUST REMEMBER TO ALWAYS THINK TWICE

Shirt: Gap, Dress: Wilfred, Shoes: Ralph Lauren, Rings: H&M

Bought this shirt in both colors, pale pink and olive green. Figure they'll be great layering pieces for summer, dress up or dress down, and cozy enough even to sleep in. On the weekend I wore one over a simple dress, paired with wooden heels I finally got that I have been lusting over forever. Makes a different kind of statement depending on which color shirt is layered I think. Although no doubt I will eventually wear them both at the same time at some point, 'cause that's how I roll. A photo further down of current jewelry I'm into: some bought, one made by me, and one made by a student - can you guess which one?









1 comment:

  1. i have the same duo of H&M rings. the ones that are orange and purple. arent they great? i love them so much.
    xoxo
    mina

    ReplyDelete