11.07.2011

THIS PLACE IS ON A MISSION

Sweater: Ralph Lauren, Pants: Club Monaco, Shoes: Aldo

Thought about how I came to be running my own classroom, how did I get my students started with Math and reading books, how did I come up with those writing worksheets, how did I put up all their artwork, how did I get them to be quiet in the hallways. Always wondered what it would feel like to be the teacher of my own classroom and now I've got twenty-two lil kids waiting and excited for what I'm going to do next, and the funny thing is that sometimes I don't know what comes next but here I am two months into the school year with everything running as it should be and I can't really remember how I got here but this is probably the strangest yet most amazing feeling I've had in a long time.


1 comment:

  1. love the shoes and the cobalt shirt looks great on you! shameless self-promoting but check out my giveaway this week - for Vancouverites! - http://simplystylishmom.com/2011/11/08/tuesdays-giveaway-getting-stripped/

    ReplyDelete