3.02.2012

SOMEWAY, BABY, IT'S PART OF ME

Sweater: Gap, Pants: American Eagle, Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

I know I may make it out to seem like school is a big fashion show for me, but all outfits aside, I adore my job, love going to it every day, and would do anything for my students. Always, in the back of my mind, I'm thinking of how I can be a good influence to my kids and hopefully teach them something meaningful that they'll carry on for the rest of their lives. With the three-day strike coming up next week, I hope that people will think back to when they were in school, about that one teacher that made a difference to them, that they will always remember. I hope people realize that the feeling is mutual - each day in my class my students amaze me, making lasting impressions on my own memory, making a difference in my own life.
I hope my students know how much they mean to me.















No comments:

Post a Comment