3.05.2012

WHEN YOU'RE UP FOR IT BEFORE YOU'VE GROWN

Boots: Jeffrey Campbell, Pants: American Eagle, Coat: H&M, Scarf: Club Monaco

Everyone called me crazy as I picketed this early morning in my new boots, but I totally love them, and it'll take more than standing around for three hours to get me out of them. Which is why I was so upset to get home and realize that the left one was literally coming apart at the seams. Off they went back to the store in return for new ones, hopefully by the end of this week. Also had to change immediately into dry clothes and my fur coat when I got home as it was absolutely freezing out at 7am, might consider wearing my ski clothes for tomorrow's strike...



 Shoes: Matiko, Pants: American Eagle, Coat: Lucky Brand, Bag: Coach, Shades: Ray Ban



No comments:

Post a Comment