4.26.2012

AND FLOWERS IN YOUR HAIR


Parent-teacher interviews outfit Day 1 - Dress: Club Monaco, Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

Teaching is all about planning, planning lessons and planning art projects and planning so far in advance that you think nine weeks is def not enough time to get everything done (yes I've already started the countdown to summer). So I don't know how it is that this week I had to write up report cards, have parent-teacher interviews for two days, and go on a (small) field trip. And on top of that, I got a new student in my class, so I'm trying to get him going with all our routines. Blah. Planning was not my forte this week, especially when I managed to accidently delete half of the report cards I had already written. Wahh. Seemed fitting that our little outing involved us studying cherry blossom trees, which literally gave us time to "stop and smell the cherry blossoms" and get away from the confines of school, if only for just an hour. Time sure flies.



 Field trip outfit - Hoodie: Old Navy, Pants: Gap, Shoes: Matiko, Coat: Guess, Bag: Coach







No comments:

Post a Comment