4.27.2012

I WILL LET YOU GROW

Shoes: Nine West, Skirt: H&M, Shirt: Zara

My outfit for day 2 of parent-teacher interviews. I remember when I was in highschool, my mom going in to see my woodworking teacher and he told her that I would get a lot more work done if I didn't spend so much of my time chatting with my boyfriend. I still can't live that down. I also made wooden shoes for my year-end project. I almost broke my legs trying to walk in them. Times have changed but things stay the same really. I'm still trying to not break my legs in high heels. Still super chatty with my current bf. And still involved in parent-teacher interviews, although this time the other way around. It's been amazing having the parents of my students come in and see what they've done throughout the year. Can't believe it's almost over.


No comments:

Post a Comment