7.28.2012

IF I CAN'T BE MY OWN

So, got to Krabi, booked it over to Koh Phi Phi the next morning, and was severely disappointed. So so touristy, Western food everywhere (and impossible to find good Thai food! That doesn't make sense...), and I felt super old. Once I got to my hostel later that night and listened to stories of "I got another tattoo after the bar", "the best experience of my life was at the full moon party", and "I've got to phone mom to get more money", I made up my mind to leave. The best part about being 27 years old and traveling alone is that if you're not happy, you have the power and capability (and money) to just move on. So, off tomorrow morning, again...
Oh but there was one great thing about Koh Phi Phi, scroll the pics and see if you can see what was my favourite part.

No comments:

Post a Comment