9.05.2012

I DON'T CARE WHERE JUST FAR

Last weekend my bf and I made a trip by boat to a remote part of Galiano Island that boasts a campsite and beach completely isolated from any town or camper traffic. At times it felt like we had the shoreline all to ourselves. Total bliss spending days in the hot sun and getting to bed at 9pm (it gets seriously pitch black when the sun goes down). The long weekend almost a perfect getaway except for our return boat-ride home not being able to pick us up Monday due to rocky waters, so we spent a good four hours walking the deserted road from where our hidden campsite lay all the way to the other end of the island to catch a ferry, with a few hitch-hiking car-rides to save us some time. But even though my poor feet suffered numerous sandal blisters, I'd do it all over again; alone time with someone you love is definitely necessary.













No comments:

Post a Comment