7.21.2012

THE GOOD LIFE JUST MIGHT HAVE TO WEAKEN TO FIND SOMEWHERE TO GO

I've found, many times on this trip, that I must let go of reservations and fears and just put trust in whatever I'm doing. Many times I've caught a fortuitous chance, where everything seems to work out in the end, to my disbelief. My most amazing and lucky experience so far has been the night on my junk boat in Ha Long bay. We docked for a few minutes to go swimming, but I stayed back a while longer than everyone else, only to realize that the boat was pulling away from the dock, leaving everyone for a swim, and leaving me on. To my great fortune, the boat traveled out to the middle of an area where there was a perfect view of the sun setting. Perhaps the most beautiful sunset I've ever seen. Perhaps the most beautiful sunset I will ever see. The best picture I've ever taken, no filter, no adjustments. It's impossible to take a bad picture here.

No comments:

Post a Comment